CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-07T22:01:56+00:002007 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-07T22:01:56+00:00
- Change Oil and Filter with up to 5 quarts Synthetic Blend Oil. Top off all fluids, check and adjust tire pressures, lubricate chassis and reset service reminder indicator.
- Code P0404 present. Checked EGR valve, all connectors and wiring. Found EGR valve sticking.
- Multi-Point Courtesy Check
- Replaced EGR valve, cleared codes and road test. Repair verified.
- Replaced negative battery terminal
- Road test, verified concern. Removed right front wheel. Found brake backing plate bent and contacting rotor. Adjusted backing plate, re-installed wheel and road test, repair verified.
Nestor F. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/6/2020