CRM Mitchell1 2018-12-08T23:00:51+00:002010 GMC Yukon CRM Mitchell1 2018-12-08T23:00:51+00:00
- Change Oil and Filter with up to 5 quarts Synthetic Blend Oil. Top off all fluids, check and adjust tire pressures, lubricate chassis and reset service reminder indicator.
- Multi-Point Courtesy Check
- P0332- Knock sensor bank 2 low voltage, P0455- Large evaporative leak detected, P0573- Brake switch circuit 1 high voltage. Diagnosed all three codes; P0332 code is an intermittent code and recommend no repair be taken at this time, P0455 code related to emissions, smoke tested evap system and found leak at purge solenoid tube. Plastic is brittle and needs to be replaced. P0573 code detected an issue with brake light switch circuit. Brake switch is not functioning properly and wil need to be replaced.
- STOP LIGHT SWITCH – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- Replace broken purge valve tube.
- BALL JOINT – Remove and Replace – AWD Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
Trish P. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/7/2018