- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Change Oil and Filter with up to 5 quarts Synthetic Blend Oil. Top off all fluids, check and adjust tire pressures, lubricate chassis and reset service reminder indicator.
- Check Charging system, Remove and Replace Battery.
- Check over completely. Customer has not had any other service other than oil changes.
- Multi-Point Courtesy Check
- Removed damaged wires and connectors at ignition coil and fuel injector. Spliced new connectors ends.
- Replace brake pad linings and Replace brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Rotate Tires As Per Manufacturers Recommendations and High Speed Balance All Four Tires.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V6,Normally Aspirated
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – Front,One
Kevin L. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/31/2020