- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- Change Oil and Filter with up to 5 quarts Synthetic Blend Oil. Top off all fluids, check and adjust tire pressures, lubricate chassis and reset service reminder indicator.
- FOUR WHEEL ALIGNMENT – Adjustment – All Applicable Models – [DOES NOT include straightening or replacement of components.]
- Multi-Point Courtesy Check
- Remove contaminated brake fluid from resovoir.Loosen brake bleeders and attach connections
- Remove Wheels From Vehicle. Mount and Computer Spin Balance. Reinstall Wheels to Vehicle and Torque Lug Nuts to Manufacturer's Specifications.
- Replace brake pad linings and Replace brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – In-Line4,Gas
Ron G. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/10/2020