- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Change Oil and Filter with up to 5 quarts Synthetic Blend Oil. Top off all fluids, check and adjust tire pressures, lubricate chassis and reset service reminder indicator.
- Multi-Point Courtesy Check
- Remove Wheel From Vehicle. Mount and Computer Spin Balance. Reinstall Wheel to Vehicle and Torque Lug Nuts to Manufacturer's Specifications.
- Replace brake pad linings and Replace brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replaced gas cap
Allison C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/16/2020