- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Change Oil and Filter with up to 5 quarts Synthetic Blend Oil. Top off all fluids, check and adjust tire pressures, lubricate chassis and reset service reminder indicator.
- Flush old coolant from cooling system and refill system with manufacturer recommended coolant.
- Multi-Point Courtesy Check
- Recharge or Replace Battery and check charging system
- Remove contaminated brake fluid from reservoir. Loosen brake bleeders and attach connections. Flush old fluid and replace with fresh clean fluid.
- Road Call to customer's house. Jump start vehicle and bring back to shop.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with f
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- TIMING BELT W/ Water Pump- Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- New Jersey State Inspection
Giorgio B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/21/2020